Pain Management Patients
The majority of our pain management patients are encouraged to eat prior to coming to the facility for their procedure. An exception to this is radiofrequency ablation patients who are instructed not to consume food or drink four hours prior to their procedure.
Here is additional information for pain management patients:
- A member of our staff will contact patients the day before to confirm their appointment.
- Appointments are typically 15 minutes long.
- Have a legal driver designated to take you home following the procedure; we prefer they remain at the facility the entire time your procedure is taking place.
- Wear comfortable clothing such as exercise pants.
- Bring a state- or government-issued identification card and insurance information.